JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have approx 1050 +/- new Winchester brass 7.62x39 WITH primers in them. I am pretty sure these are brand new / unfired directly from Winchester factory. Not shot / cleaned. SOLD SOLD SOLD

I also have approx 5-6000 7.62x39 bullets. Brand new in the package / not pulled bullets.

1. Brass - $300 if you buy it all. As stated this is new Winchester brass WITH the primers in them. Similar from Midway ( no primers - PLUS you are paying shipping and they are out of stock )

<broken link removed>

2. Bullets - $175 per 1K. Possible discount if you buy it all. Midway is alot more expensive and they are OUT OF STOCK & you'd pay shipping also. Approx 1/2 is shown below with the Power Point tip and the other 3000 or so rounds is FMJ. BULLETS STILL AVAILABLE !

<broken link removed>

Serious buyers send me an e-mail to [email protected] that has your contact phone number in e-mail reply.

Face to face cash deal in the Arlington Smokey Pt area ( no trades )

The buyer got approx 1250 Winchester new brass with primers ( I miscounted and gave them all to him / same price )

Great guy to deal with.... friendly, cash in hand and made a 2 hour drive to pick them up.

I still have about 5000 7.62x39 bullets left.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.