JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bi-Mart in Tigard has plenty at $14.99/box. Putting this out so those that need/want it can buy some. But also so they know it's available and don't pay $30 for something readily available. It's been there over a week. Get you some.

B9FCCC07-D5D9-4B6D-934B-197BF5EAA56C.jpeg

they have 1 box/customer limit.. and its serbian ammo FWIW..

so.. some good, some bad, some good? first time ive seen ammo on shelves there in almost a year at some of the bimarts.

they have 1 box/customer limit.. and its serbian ammo FWIW..

so.. some good, some bad, some good? first time ive seen ammo on shelves there in almost a year at some of the bimarts.
1? They sold me two boxes of .308 today and were two box limits last week on the 7.62. But I don't need any so I left it for others. Russian, Serbian, American a bullets a bullet if absolutely needed. But definitely not ammo I would stockpile

1? They sold me two boxes of .308 today and were two box limits last week on the 7.62. But I don't need any so I left it for others. Russian, Serbian, American a bullets a bullet if absolutely needed. But definitely not ammo I would stockpile
my bimart had the sign up 1 box limit SE PDX.. weird!

if it goes bang.. i can hang.. 👍

If I understand it right, that is 20 rounds of ball for 75¢ per round?

Pass. But thanks. I am sure there is somebody out there that is desperate enough for ball ammo that they will pay that price.
I agree but there's also no where selling cheaper that I've seen. I didn't buy any but I've seen this same ammo on here for $30 so just trying to help out so others don't get taken to the cleaners by some people on here that a partial cause they the am I shortage.

They had the same 7.62 at Beaverton yesterday, and a lot of it. $14.99 for 20 rds wasn't really motivating me to buy any. I guess if you need it, you need it though.
I suppose that I'm getting a bit jaded with all of the price gouging.

I saw those. Brass cased rounds, interesting. I did not buy any due to the price.

I think you can still get bulk 7.62x39 for .50 cents a round online (plus shipping)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews