JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
7.62 - Thunderbeast or Surefire?

I’m new to the suppressor arena but am considering these two.
I would like a quick disconnect feature to go between my 5.56, 7.62 and future 6.8/6.5

Which one would you choose and why?

I would say a multi caliber suppressor is a good choice if size & weight are not your primary concern. If you are going to be hiking around with it and actually using it for anything other than range use, a dedicated suppressor would be a better choice. At first I had a multi caliber YHM 308. I found it to be to heavy and long on my AR platform, but great on my 308. Surefire is what I went with for my AR.

My paperwork is in on a TB 30-P. Barrels on all rifles are now or will soon be threaded 5/8" X 24 so it will just screw on whatever I'm going to shoot. I'll be using if for my .260 Rem precision rifle, AR's, my .22LR trainer, and whatever else makes its way into the safe in the next six months.

I chose the Thunderbeast because they are popular in my area and I've shot a number of them. Lots of good reports from users here, so it seemed a safe choice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top