JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • Clip the $20 coupon

I ordered one. With my Amazon reward points, I paid $45.

If the deal is still on with coupon after the one arrives, I will probably buy another. The coupon only applies per purchase (not per panel) and there is a limit of two.

Once I get one and understand how it works, I will probably get a controller that handles parallel connections (?) and can charge lithium batteries, not just lead acid/etc.

I want at least one for the house and one for the shop. I have frequent power outages, plus I would like to be able to use a few of these to supply power for my freezer (I do have a small genset that would handle that, but the freezer only requires about 350 watts max so having a solar array would be nice).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
65.00 ea is really tempting. I've been in the market for panels for awhile now and am still researching. The HQST brand seems to get good marks. Seen them low as 79.99 ea. Thinking 4 100 watters would be about right for my needs. There is a youtube channel called DIY Solar Power with Will Prowse. He does a lot of testing and teardown vids with many Amazon solar and LiFePo4 product offerings.

Thanks for the post

65.00 ea is really tempting. I've been in the market for panels for awhile now and am still researching. The HQST brand seems to get good marks. Seen them low as 79.99 ea. Thinking 4 100 watters would be about right for my needs. There is a youtube channel called DIY Solar Power with Will Prowse. He does a lot of testing and teardown vids with many Amazon solar and LiFePo4 product offerings.

Thanks for the post
I read a snippet by one guy who compared a few different panels he had - can't recall who it was. He said the cheap panels were about on par, KW per $ to the more expensive ones, and that proper aiming and solar exposure counted for more than how much you spend per panel.

I only want something - maybe one or two panels for the house, 2-4 for the shop, that can keep a few things running/charged/etc., when the power goes out here, without me having to drag out the gensets and keep them running/fueled. Usually the power is out for either an hour or two, or maybe for 8-12 hours. Keeping my laptop/phone charged and my router/wifi antenna running without a genset running would be adequate most of the time. The freezer in the shop is fine for a day or two without power, but I would prefer it run continuously.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top