JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Be sure to use the coupon code (50A99YT2) in the ad at checkout, in order to get 50% off. And check that you get the discount before completing the order.

If the deal expires, please post here or PM me and I will close the ad.

And yes, I ordered one. I think I can connect my other non-portable panel in parallel with this panel to get 200 watts.

I watched a vid on other foldable panels, and they are flexible, or semi-flexible, where this one just seems to be two non-flexible rigid frame panels in a case. That's ok for me, for now. I would use these with an RV/etc., or somewhere that I want to be able to move the panels around. Indeed, I saw one vid where the flexible panels didn't seem as convenient to setup because they flexed too much.

I will report on how well these work when they are delivered (hopefully next week). I have two trucks I keep on battery tenders, and one would be a good candidate for this. I also have a spare battery in the shop that would be a good candidate for this too.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, I am also keeping my eyes open for such things.

I just ordered a Starlink dish kit (RV service) and I think that will quite possibly be a good off-grid comms channel (besides greatly improving my current internet access). I would like to be able to run it, at least periodically (several hours a day at least), on solar & battery power. I am given to understand that the new dish kit will run at 40-50 watts average, up to 100 watts peak (especially if it is cold - it contains a heater to keep ice/snow off it).

Beyond that, I want to be able to charge various vehicle batteries from an almost dead state (11-12 volts) within a day or two.

Then there is also being able to charge radio batteries, run radios, charge phones, etc. - and I have a UPS for computers/etc.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top