JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Snohomish
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm live in Snohomish Wa , I have 600 rounds of 5.56 and .223 rem mix all good rounds no cheap rounds. 8 / 30 rnd mags. I will trade or sale . Had to sell my AR due to rent . I'm saving for a nice deer rifle so make me a offer $300 cash or trade . I have to get a good pair of Binoculars also Steiner , Zeiss ect . Hit me up .. Tony. 425-268-1037
Text anytime send trade offers
Comes in 1 metal box and 1 plano field box with he 8 full mags in it . Mix of .223 rem and 5.56mm

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For sale ads require a stated price as we don't allow auction-style sales here, please post a price.

Looks good Emery.

I'd recommend adding pictures, at least of the mags. If not pictures, then adding more information, like the brand or type would certainly be something a buyer would be interested in. Both for the mags and the ammo.

GLWS and welcome to the board!

Looks good Emery.

I'd recommend adding pictures, at least of the mags. If not pictures, then adding more information, like the brand or type would certainly be something a buyer would be interested in. Both for the mags and the ammo.

GLWS and welcome to the board!

Thank you , I will definitely do that I'm looking for more mags but your advice is highly appreciated.

Picture of ammo ...

20201104_163424_mfnr.jpg

600 rounds , 8 mags for $300 sale or trade ..

Last Edited:
Emery my friend, your post just keeps getting more interesting.

So we see rounds on stripper clips, but no green tip. Venture to guess we're looking at M193 at least.

I see some Pmags, at least 1 with a window and some steel mags too.

:s0155:

4 pmags , 2 steel mag , 1 thermold .
2 of the pmags have windows .. Thanks for the help Laser.. found another steel mag that's 8 mags
And 600 rounds trade or sale.. mix of .223 and 5.56mm .

Last Edited:
Emery my friend, your post just keeps getting more interesting.

So we see rounds on stripper clips, but no green tip. Venture to guess we're looking at M193 at least.

I see some Pmags, at least 1 with a window and some steel mags too.

:s0155:
What do you think a fair price for these rounds and mags would be ? I don't want to over price anyone . I don't need them I'm saving for a deer rifle for my son and I . I was doing private security during this 2020 craziness had a few small injures stitches here and there but then after a big scrap with Antifa and/or BLM we can't tell the difference , I blew out my knee . It really hurt us finacly my wife's a RN thank god but we took a hit had to sale my guns I only got my P226 daily carry and some ammo . Anyways thank you for all your help so far it really helped. Tony ..

Really happy to help.

That pisses me off to hear and I'm thankful you have Nurse Wife there to take care of you!

Since you asked, I think you have a fair price.

Here's how I evaluated it:

7 used mags, let's say roughly worth $56.

Leaves us with 500 rounds of what I'd guess is M193 on stripper clips for ~$246.

The market rate on 5.56 seems to be somewhere around 55 cents per round, which you are under.

If you know who the ammo manufacturer is, that'd still probably help, headstamps if nothing else.

I think when your post has all the details, it will sell relatively quickly

You can close the ad with the buttons up near the top. This will hide it from the listings so that people see it has sold.

Congrats and welcome to the board! Stick around!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.