JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Brigham City
State
Other
Zip Code
Cleaning up my reloading room, found 1100 projectiles of .243 112 gr MatchBurner projectiles from Barnes. Asking $275 shipped.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
(100) projectiles per bag.

PXL_20230226_144252993.jpg

Were they bulk or sorted? All the same lot? interested.... And are they located in Utah?

They came from three boxes of bulk (500 rounds each). I used 300 in one box, sold the 6 Creedmoor, and never got around to selling the projectiles. I can check the boxes when I get home to see if they all came from the same lot, I honestly don't know. Yes, they are located in Utah.

Were they bulk or sorted? All the same lot? interested.... And are they located in Utah?
700 of them are the same lot, 500 are from a different one. I don't know which bags are from which lot. However, I took one from each of the 12 bags, uniformed the meplat and weighed them and there was less than a 1% variance in length/width between them in my small sample.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top