JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked one up this morning. The box looks cheesey like most HF packaging, lol. It looks like it will make a nice driveway light though.

We have two of these in our shed at our beach lot. County said we couldn't run power to it, so these supply light inside. They come with just enough wire to run from the peak of the roof, down behind the gutter, and through a hole in the eave to the light inside. So far they have survived Long Beach weather for four years...they're getting a little weak now, but they are what they are. I've been pleased.

Castlerocker, just a heads up reminder that most solar lights have replaceable rechargeable batteries. Usually a quick in and out with new eneloops and lightly soap and water clean the solar panel will have one working as new (or better as the batteries in these tend to be suck). You may already know this, but just incase you don't.

I looked this up and here's a guy who replaced one:
FYI, they do make 4 AA battery holders that are waterproof.

I have 4 there over a year old. only used one and just off it's internal battery . Until 2/24. For the next 17 days I had lights inside and out, charging while the snow fell and very over cast days

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top