JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 6 x 45 (6mm/223) AR 15 barrel that I would like to sell. It is a 20 inch stainless barrel with a 1 in 8 twist. A barrel extention is already installed. It is threaded 5/8 x 24. Round count is approx 615. I can't remember if it is a Douglas or Krieger barrel. It comes with a set of Hornady Dies and a set of Redding dies. I will throw in a nearly full gallon bag of used nickle brass for free. I am asking 400.00 plus shipping for everything. TIA for looking. R

(Basically, this is a 223 remington necked up to shoot 6mm bullets from an AR 15 using standard AR15 bolt and magazines. Very easy rifle conversion....chnage your barrel and you are done. Very easy brass conversion as well.....run your 223 brass in the new die and then trim....you're done. No fire forming.)

Since this package has reloading components, I will post it under the reloading section as well....

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top