JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trades pending - thanks for the responses, I did not expect such interest. Should know by next weekend, if not traded Jeff has first dibs for cash sales.

I was looking at my gun collection today and realized that I never take my anaconda out to shoot. It's really my safe queen, and I kind of vowed to never have a safe queen. I really am a 1911 man who got sidetracked by the snake guns. I have had it for about five years, and shot way less than 500 rounds through it - a stupid use of such a ridiculously sexy gun.

As far as the anaconda, it has been shot but is an overall good condition. Really, once you shoot the Colt revolvers you will understand the premium prices attached. With the custom shop porting, it is easily one of the nicest 44 caliber pistols I've shot (Certainly nicer than the scandium framed smith I had).

I have the original pachymer grips, as well as the wood presentation grips on currently. The wood grips dont fit as well as I would like, and have been shimmed. I eventually meant to fit them to the gun better, but have not gotten around to it. Rhonda, as my wife and kid have named her, does not have a box or documentation.

I value this around $2500; the lower end of what the sold prices on Gunbroker. Attached are the photos that I had on my phone, I will get better pics as soon as I'm able. The pistol is currently in the room where my wife is sleeping, and as many of you may realize, there are a few things in my life that would make it worth it to wake her up, much less pictures of a gun.

The value of these colt snake guns just keeps increasing, I am sure that I am making a financial mistake but can't justify having a gun I don't shoot. I also realized I want a stainless 1911, preferably a Colt gold cup or other higher end 1911. All of my other pistols are in 45 and I never reload the 44, and find the prohibitive costs of 44 rounds makes me all the less inclined to take it out.

20140125_203309_Android.jpg

For the 1911 I'm looking for, it needs to be at the very minimum colt quality or higher, such as Wilson combat or less better, and stainless. Again, for the right piece I would be willing to add trade or cash. I'm not against a lower value trade with multiple firearms, but at least one of the trade needs to be a quality 1911 and stainless. I am also interested in higher quality factory AR 15's, bolt action .308's and nice optics. Please do not be offended if I am not interested in your offer, I am very particular about this gun and will not trade it for anything less than exactly what I'm looking for.

Last Edited:
It is really, really nice but I am not a revolver man. Its like having a really nice, expensive painting in your living room but not liking it.

I had the editor open on my phone while chatting and it put in all sort of garbled speech recognition from a conversation with my neighbor... working on fixing now. Stupid technology.

Only sure of the porting. I touched up the polish to take out a few light scratches, but I am not a jerk that has attacked it with a buffing wheel. *edit: that was written on my phone, I did not mean to sound like.. a jerk. I was told from the shop it was a factory port job and nothing was known re. finish.

Last Edited:
Mustang is only in the picture because I like shiny (probably why strippers are usually covered in glitter). I would be hard pressed to walk away from $2K, but I would probably list it on GB for anything less.

Mustang is only in the picture because I like shiny (probably why strippers are usually covered in glitter). I would be hard pressed to walk away from $2K, but I would probably list it on GB for anything less.
2,000 grand cash
2,000 cash lets talk where are you located ? I'm new to this site & computers altogether so you may have to be patient

No worries, I am in Salem. Usually a PM is the way to go for offers, I dont personally care but others get excited, and you can send via clicking on user name and then "start a conversation" in the pop up box.

I would like to see trade offers before I jump into sale for cash. So far had three or four cash sale messages but nothing in trade. I am quite ridiculous and fickle, you never know what I find interesting.... hell, half the time I dont either.

No worries, I am in Salem. Usually a PM is the way to go for offers, I dont personally care but others get excited, and you can send via clicking on user name and then "start a conversation" in the pop up box.

I would like to see trade offers before I jump into sale for cash. So far had three or four cash sale messages but nothing in trade. I am quite ridiculous and fickle, you never know what I find interesting.... hell, half the time I dont either.
I think I pm'd you or the whole world - I think just you

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.