JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have six bakelite magazines. Some with cool rack marks, others kinda plain.

I will NOT sell these in or to someone in Washington. I am going to MAIL them to someone in Montana, Idaho, or Oregon (get em while you can, dudes.)

I'd prefer to sell them all at once. Or maybe two chunks of 3. I don't want to make six trips to the post office though.

I know this is a niche post, and I don't really know the value of these. I'm judging it from the shutdown com bloc market on reddit.

I'm going to ballpark an average price of $500. I'm basing that from a perusing of reddit and AK where they seem to be about 100 bucks, and wholesalers who seem to sell them closer to 120. Wild. That said, I am open to correction if I'm way out of line. AK people lemme know.

Probably not a lot of these coming out of russia anytime soon...

IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0866.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Am also a Bakelite/AK fan, probably millions of them sitting in warehouses still but importers like to control the supply market. Tula/Izzy are generally the same price. Tula might go for a bit more. Long tops are a bit more and steel reinforced feed lips are a bit more as well. Retail a few months ago (even post-Russia invasion) you can find these on the files for 75-100 bucks. They come in waves generally and not always from Russia proper.

AKfiles is by far the best place to get a deal on them

Am also a Bakelite/AK fan, probably millions of them sitting in warehouses still but importers like to control the supply market. Tula/Izzy are generally the same price. Tula might go for a bit more. Long tops are a bit more and steel reinforced feed lips are a bit more as well. Retail a few months ago (even post-Russia invasion) you can find these on the files for 75-100 bucks. They come in waves generally and not always from Russia proper.

AKfiles is by far the best place to get a deal on them
I have heard there are a LOT in the UK since England still acts as a clearing house for consumer firearms and surplus even though their own citizens aren't allowed to buy.

Do you think this lot is priced fairly given market conditions?

I find AKfiles too cumbersome an interface to deal with. Maybe my browser's cookie settings is screwing me over in getting the most out of it or something but it seems like the DOS of gun forums.

Last Edited:
I have heard there are a LOT in the UK since England still acts as a clearing house for consumer firearms and surplus even though their own citizens aren't allowed to buy.

Do you think this lot is priced fairly given market conditions?
For the average person not deep into the AK world that's wants some cool mags, I think so. Maybe sell in batches of two? You can't just buy these retail easily like most gun stuff and most are private sales at this point. I like the rack numbers bonus too.

AKs and their accessories are not cheap like the days of old lol.

I'd believe the UK thing, Ive bought surplus stuff from there and it's heavily sanitized and regulated. Sucks…

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top