JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
6.8mm SPC
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wanting to trade my 6.8 spc for something a little handier. Great rifle, super accurate just not what I need. Only looking for trades on specific firearms.

Rattle can paint job, with scope to match if yours has an optic.

Ruger ar556 lower I assembled myself.
Magpul furniture
RRA lower parts kit
BCM buffer assembly
AR performance 22" rifle length barrel
Railed gas block
Surefire muzzle break (non suppressor mount)
5 magazines painted to match
Sling and irons not included

Looking for the following firearms in no particular order:
Kel-tec RDB
CZ scorpion evo 3 pistol or carbine (pistol must have brace)
Mid grade AR10 (builds ok)
PTR91
PSA AK9V with brace
Stribog SP9A1with brace
16" AR15 upper free floated with mid length gas (will trade upper for upper)
Remington 700 AAC in 6.5 Creedmoor, .308 or .300 blackout
FAL

I have a Redfield 3x9 scope if yours has an optic and 200 rds I would trade at the following rates:

5.56: 1/1
9mm: 2/3
.308: 1/1
6.5 1/1
.300 1/1

I'm in no hurry to trade or sell. $1200 cash takes it with ammo. $1300 with scope and ammo. Just looking for a trade or cash to get something new.

CC94F51B-F7EF-4703-B475-C4F159F507FE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My wife saw and and while it isn't what she was looking for, we have only owned .556 and she would like to play with a 6.8. So assuming it shoots well we would do it.

Two questions, is there a range you like in the area where we can shoot each gun?

I am looking at gun laws (I have lived in WA for about 5 years now but this is the first time trading a gun) and it seems in both WA and OR we have to use an FFL now?

My wife saw and and while it isn't what she was looking for, we have only owned .556 and she would like to play with a 6.8. So assuming it shoots well we would do it.

Two questions, is there a range you like in the area where we can shoot each gun?

I am looking at gun laws (I have lived in WA for about 5 years now but this is the first time trading a gun) and it seems in both WA and OR we have to use an FFL now?

Yeah there would have to be an ffl involved. As far as test firing I know of threat dynamics in Tualatin they are a range and ffl. With the break and heavy barrel on mine the recoil is very light. It runs very well and if you are solid on your fundamentals you can easily make this a 1-2 moa shooter. Maybe better with match ammo. I'll call around and see if you need to be an Oregon resident to transfer in Oregon.

It is so odd, the website has split our conversation into two threads somehow. Either day/time works for me. I work for myself so I can generally move things around to be free.

For future reference you can direct message members. Simply press on the members name then press "start conversation" and it will go into their inbox. To go back to that convo press on the inbox icon and all your "conversations" will come up;) E58AC883-7AA7-457D-8324-B4183B56E157.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.