JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Unfortunately I have to move for work and will not have access to a range longer than 200 yards, so this rifle needs to go.

Build includes the following:
Savage model 12FV in 6.5 Creedmoor
MDT LSS gen2 chassis
Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x scope
Weaver 20MOA scope base
Weaver tactical scope rings
Seekins 10X stock
Cheap grip/bipod.

Comes with 2, 10 round MDT hybrid polymer AICS magazines.

I have fired exactly 300 rounds through the rifle, so it should have more than 90% of its barrel life left.

If you're looking for a rifle to get out to COSSA and finally shoot past 1000 yards like you keep telling yourself you'll do one day, this is it.

AC087990-0060-494D-A994-6FB5BE2CC812.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I might be interested. Don't really need another rifle though. What do you think of the Argos scope? Have you used other brands in that price range?

I might be interested. Don't really need another rifle though. What do you think of the Argos scope? Have you used other brands in that price range?
I like it, I think it's competitive with the Vortex and Bushnell offerings that I've looked through. I'm easily able to spot my own hits/misses at 1000+ yards even without a muzzle break.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top