JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Sumner
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this barrel hoping to match it with a Law Tactical Folder, however there is not enough back pressure with this 6" barrel to move that extra weight that comes along with the Law Tactical spacer, let alone a subsonic round. That being said, I have put no more than 50 rounds through this barrel. No dummy marks or cross threads. Barrel extension is in great shape. Barrel is truly in like new condition. This barrel is 4150 Chromoly Vanadium Steel with a QPQ Salt Bath Black Nitride finish. DRP Profile with Pistol Length Gas.

Would trade for a quality 7.5" 5.56 barrel. I will not be interested in anything without roll marks on it. Nothing from Anderson, PSA, or Bear Creek.

I'd prefer a face to face trade but will ship it for a buyer on your dime (after Christmas, too - the lines are ridiculous). Thanks for looking. If you absolutely have to have close ups of the barrel, I understand. Feel free to DM me with any requests. Happy Holidays, ya'll!

1608588014993.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top