JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone had a recent purchase at 5d tactical? I purchase several item's in stock said 4 to 8 weeks for delivery. 8 weeks have come and gone. No updates no customer service response, I'm regretting ordering from there site!!

I know someone who recently received their order and it was over a month wait time.

I know half a dozen people that swear by the product.

Give it some more time - everything is selling like hot cakes on a cold winter morning....

not recent but in the past ive ordered hundreds of dollars worth of stuff from them multiple times. they arent great on communication...like my stuff just shows up in the mail.

never had something NOT show up so i cant complain.

Me and my stepson order just under 2grand worth of stuff, e-mail customer service at 5 weeks and received a pre-type message with my name added. Now that 8 weeks have past no response to my e-mail to customer service at all. Frustration!!

Around the first part of May i ordered some stuff. I wanna say it took about 10 weeks to get it - and yes, it said that it was in stock also.

On top of their page it says orders are shipping in 4-8 weeks.

With the "pandemic buying", and covid stay-at-home "orders", i don't doubt that they have it "in stock" but cannot ship in a reasonable time.

It does suck that they don't have better return-communication when contacted.

Can it be assumed that you have sent emails and called their phone number?

Around the first part of May i ordered some stuff. I wanna say it took about 10 weeks to get it - and yes, it said that it was in stock also.

On top of their page it says orders are shipping in 4-8 weeks.

With the "pandemic buying", and covid stay-at-home "orders", i don't doubt that they have it "in stock" but cannot ship in a reasonable time.

It does suck that they don't have better return-communication when contacted.

Can it be assumed that you have sent emails and called their phone number?

Yes Yes and Yes

When I bought my Jig I ordered a Jig and all the stuff to make a complete AR9. It did take over a month and this was long before this massive panic. I can just imagine what it must be like now.
The Jig they make is top drawer. So if you no longer want to wait? Only choice is of course cancel order.
Did you pay with a credit card? If so has it been charged? If it has call and e-Mail saying cancel. If no response you can have the bank just take the charge off your card. If it's already been 8 weeks since they charged the card do not wait too long. Check the terms on your card.
Now if you do this and you still want to make 80%? You could order just a jig. Again it will not show up in a week if you do but it should get to you faster than an order with multiple things.
Sadly they make a great product BUT, law makers are wetting their pants to make laws against what they make. Most gun owners are ignoring the new laws aimed at these or are openly supporting the law makers who want to stop them. So how much capitol do you think the Co that makes these really wants to put into the business? They are watching as any day a law may be passed telling them they can no longer sell what they make and are out of business. :(

When I bought my Jig I ordered a Jig and all the stuff to make a complete AR9. It did take over a month and this was long before this massive panic. I can just imagine what it must be like now.
The Jig they make is top drawer. So if you no longer want to wait? Only choice is of course cancel order.
Did you pay with a credit card? If so has it been charged? If it has call and e-Mail saying cancel. If no response you can have the bank just take the charge off your card. If it's already been 8 weeks since they charged the card do not wait too long. Check the terms on your card.
Now if you do this and you still want to make 80%? You could order just a jig. Again it will not show up in a week if you do but it should get to you faster than an order with multiple things.
Sadly they make a great product BUT, law makers are wetting their pants to make laws against what they make. Most gun owners are ignoring the new laws aimed at these or are openly supporting the law makers who want to stop them. So how much capitol do you think the Co that makes these really wants to put into the business? They are watching as any day a law may be passed telling them they can no longer sell what they make and are out of business. :(
I have several other item too. I'm going to hang in till they fill my order. I just wish they would keep u updated with your order.

I have several other item too. I'm going to hang in till they fill my order. I just wish they would keep u updated with your order.
Yep sadly they do not want to hire more staff. I am sure they must be inundated with e-mails. With the law makers trying to shut them down they of course do not want to invest more money in the place. It's also why you don't see all kinds of competition popping up. The jig and the endmills they make are VERY damn nice though.

Just to let everyone know I received a tracking number at 9:30 pm. Now I feel bad not really. 8 week and one day
Lay in an order for some lowers now too. They are really going after them. I bought myself 6 more for Christmas just to make sure. I am sure those are just as hard to lay hands on now as everything else about now. Plus they keep trying to come up with some new damn law to do away with them :mad:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top