JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hows about $129?

Hows about $129?

Price is OK, but made from 6061 is not optimum. Have you bought from them before? Quality is good?? Shipping times??
This thread is mostly about shipping times and company's selling products they don't really have in stock.

I actually have the 5-D system & I've made four of the 308 lowers. One had the hole for the selector switch drilled in the wrong place, which caused my selector switch to flop limply from safe to fire. I returned that lower because it was obviously defective & at the time I was upset with the company I purchased it from but now I realize they were only a distributor & had little to do with drilling my lower incorrectly.

I have found 80% lowers can be milled a bit off & there is no way to tell most of the time, until you actually cut the fire control pocket which may be too late.

Fortunately I find it is rather rare but in any case the manufacturing of these lowers is never done by the sellers of the product

Well I just got my shipping details also.

Free-Email-Addresses-Web-based-and-secure-Email-GMX-com (1)_LI.jpg

Don't think so, They were in stock when I purchased. I called to make sure they had them.
Only took them 8 days to ship item out. Webpage say 14-21 days. Think I did good. Plus I saved $10.
OUR CURRENT SHIPPING TIMES ARE 14-21 BUSINESS DAYS.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top