JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
GRANTS PASS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold

Nice used condition 580 series [heavier barrel and improved sights] Mini-14. This is matte SS with the synthetic factory stock. Has a few very minor handling marks but nothing major. A clean used mini with no lame mods. Clean bore and action. No box, paperwork or factory rings. Will ship with 2 new in the package factory Ruger 20rd magazines. I put up some cell pics if you need more let me know! $650 shipped or hand delivered to your FFL as far north as Salem or $625 ftf locally and I'll split the transfer cost with you. Thanks for looking. Please ask any questions via Conversation. EDIT TO ADD: I bought a used set of factory rings so this will come with factory rings now! Same price!

IMG_3077.jpg IMG_3078.jpg IMG_2592.JPG IMG_2593.JPG IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2596.JPG IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2598.JPG IMG_2599.JPG IMG_2600.JPG IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2595.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Im actually surprised this one is still here....I have had ZERO sellers mojo lately. The ol' feast or famine routine. Thanks for the tip though!

808 you look like a good guy to deal with so let me know if theres anything I can do to help make it work for you. While I am trying to generate cash for other projects I may entertain a partial trade. If you are not into a trade... hopefully it will still be here when you are ready. I could even hold it for you and take payments if that helps. I'm working a deal on another rifle with another member so I may be up in your neck of the woods soon too. Let me know!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.