JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$45
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have more 556 / 223 brass than I will need for any foreseeable future, so I'm wanting to part with 10lbs of cleaned brass, all once fired by me or people shooting with me, no range pick up brass. All brass has been polished in a rotary timber so there is rouge polish in the necks. Retail on the brass looks to be about 10-12cents, asking $45 shipped ground within Oregon and I'll donate $25 to NWFA.

How I came to this price? From some internet research it appears there is 73.8 pieces of 556 brass per pound x 10.1 lbs x $.05= 36.76 plus shipping.

771F85E0-A4DE-4475-A506-7ED118151034.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is a genuine question (not intended to heckle the price), but when you say that the retail of 5.56 brass was 50 cents a piece, did you mean 50 cents? or did you mean 5 cents?

This is a genuine question (not intended to heckle the price), but when you say that the retail of 5.56 brass was 50 cents a piece, did you mean 50 cents? or did you mean 5 cents?
I thought it was $.50 a piece, but ( yeah here come my excuse). I was multitasking and not checking my quick math! But going back and looking, it appears that polished brass is about 10-12 cents per pieces. So let's call the price $45 shipped and $25 goes to NWFA. Unless someone want to pay the original prices and all out it goes to NWFA!

I'm confused… the ad price at the top says $225… then there's the discussion etc… but eventually it says $45 shipped and $25 to NWFA. It also says Oregon only but there's a shipping cost listed. I just need clarification because my brain hurts from work. :D

Unless you have the equivalent of $225= 50.5 lbs approximate. Or 3,726 give or take a few cleaned/spent brass

I'm confused… the ad price at the top says $225… then there's the discussion etc… but eventually it says $45 shipped and $25 to NWFA. It also says Oregon only but there's a shipping cost listed. I just need clarification because my brain hurts from work. :D
I messed up when I wrote the ad, so I went back and edited the price and how I came to the price originally, from my phone I didn't not see a way to change the price, so in the body of the add I changed it, I will donate $25 to NWFA with the sale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top