JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cant figure out why there isnt an all-out boycott of American travel to Mexico. The export drugs and poverty to us. their male illegals have a penchant for molesting underage girls. They love driving drunk. Dont carry insurance very often. Their government aids people illegally entering the U.S. Their government demands us not to execute rapist murders from mexico that kill American citizens. And they drive down wages. Tell me again what there is to like about the toilet that is mexico. Nothing. It should be be considered a hostile nation.

Mexico has pretty draconian gun laws and those laws haven't stopped the cartels. Why do the Mexicans think that similar gun laws in this country would make a difference for them?

Mexico, according to 2011 census, has a population of 112 million people. The 54,000 people who signed this ridiculous petition represent 0.0005% of the populace (rounded up to the nearest ten thousandth). Again, who gives a rat's buttock what they think? I bet I could get that much of a percentage of Americans to sign a petition that Felipe Calderon should get punched in the genitalia. Who's with me?

Mexico does not secure their border because they know they live in a s@#hole no one would want to go into.

You can just walk right across the border into Mexico and they don't bat an eye or care.

If they don't want guns from the US going into their country, they should secure their border the way we do trying to keep them out.

secure their borders the way we do:s0113:

And so if you leave your window open with a radio sitting right by it and some passing crook reaches in and steals your radio - its your fault isn't it - not the theives - right?

Stupid analogy. A better one is if I tell you to steal some guy's radio or else I will break into your house and steal your stuff and assault your family. Then yeah I'm pretty sure it's my fault you have to steal said radio. That pretty much sums up US-Mexican relations in regards to the fascist drug war.

Seems like everyone on this thread loves laughing at Mexico but their criticism of F&F and the US regime is spot-on. Of course if their fix is civilian gun control, they can go take a hike.

They can piss off. Mexico has got nothing that I want.
I remember when Corona became the favorite yuppie beer and everytime someone would offer me one I would turn it down and they would look at me like I was strange that I refused this hip beverage.
I always explained:
"What is Mexico known for? Filthy water and filthy people........ why would I want to drink a beer make from filthy water by filthy people?".

No offence to those with their roots south of the border, but the personal hygiene standards down there are not the same as here.

I don't care if 54 million mexican citizens signed a petition...they aren't US citizens and their opinion isn't worth three drops of piss.

Agreed. And if the Republicans had a full set amongst themselves they would all have walked out on Calderon instead of sitting there being lectured by some foreign POS that can't run his own failed country....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top