JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for somewhere go setup my steel plate and have 500-700 yard range. I usually shoot at tri county or out hwy 26, salmonberry/section 8. I have had no luck finding that kind of range. Preferably be able to drive the target out rather than walking it.

MRPC gun club uses the old Camp White Range that has 200/300/600 yard range I know the High Power club member use it... but this doesn't help you out :(

Isn't the range East of Bend open to the public? I thought I saw a honor system payment box near the entrance. I've never shot there, but the area around it is great for riding ATVs and motorcycles, and I've stopped by a couple times to look at the range. Great facility considering the membership dues. Correct me if I'm wrong about open to the public cause next time I go riding there I was going to take my long distance rifles and see how I can do at 1,000 yards.

Take a look at this diagram. New Page 1
Area 14 is the public area but only goes out to 100yds. The remaining areas are technically closed to the public unless attending a club event (USPSA, IDPA, etc).

Clubs and calendar are located here.cossa

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads