JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Would prefer a face to face. I'm in Pierce Co. Washington -- My 500 Winchester Large Rifle primers for your 500 Large Rifle Magnum. I'm not even sure if this is fair - so please feel free to pm me with what you think is more fair.

Looking to trade 2# 1# of Varget for your slow burning magnum rifle powder you have.

**Potential trade for 1#**

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would prefer a face to face. I'm in Pierce Co. Washington -- My 500 Winchester Large Rifle primers for your 500 Large Rifle Magnum. I'm not even sure if this is fair - so please feel free to pm me with what you think is more fair.

Looking to trade 2# of Varget for your slow burning magnum rifle powder you have.
If only you were closer. Good luck finding a trade. Varget is in high demand, should be people knocking your door down for the powder.

Okay gents (and ladies). I have 3# traded (tentatively) at this time. I think I am all set on primers for the time being. I'll message you JonB on your RL 22.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top