JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why do people insist on giving inexperienced, small women these extremely powerful revolvers? Oh right, for clicks and laughs. Puzzy makes men do stupid things.

F*** every single person in these videos and all the others out there like them.

Except for the shooters themselves... not at all their fault as they are clearly new.

Everyone else in the videos though, watching and laughing... may the big bore gods see to it that you are dispatched in manner fitting such lousy humans.

I used to collect Buffaloe guns. One day at the range the people in the bay next to me wanted to try one. I have a 11 pound 45-70 that is pretty mild to shoot.
after everyone got to try that his 12 year old daughter wanted to try some others. I was surprised, she was a recoil junky. My biggest kicker was a 50-120, she shot that like a pro. I suggested she shoot standing with a tall set of shooting sticks to allow her shoulder and back to roll with the recoil . I expected her to walk away after one shot, but she made a nice 5" group at 200 yds.
She did not have the arm strength to hold the gun up, but she had the forward posture to make it look easy. DR

When I first got my 500 X Frame I let someone who was more experienced than me shoot it. The thing doubled on him, I heard it and yelled stop, that thing doubled. He argued it hadn't, so I told him to open the cylinder up. Yep, two fired. One down range and one through the roof of the range. Didn't know that could happen, especially with a grown male. So from now on if someone wants to shoot the thing I give them one round at a time and see where the cylinder ends up after firing.