JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm not sure how long this sale is valid for, but $149 is a good price should you want a set of kitchen knives.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not the same price, still a decent deal though..
NOW it's not (back to the standard $199) but it was 4hrs ago. :s0155:

It looks like the supplier at the $149 ran out of stock and the next in line is back to full price.

Just an FYI, the Henkels logo with one person is the cheap imported steel and the logo with two people is the nicer German or i think sometimes Spanish steel.

Just an FYI, the Henkels logo with one person is the cheap imported steel and the logo with two people is the nicer German or i think sometimes Spanish steel.

Very good point, thanks for pointing that out. Both Henckels and Zwilling are owned and sold by the same company. But both the Henckels and Zwillings brands have lines of stamped blades and forged blades. The Henckels are generally cheaper and considered the entry level knifes, whereas the Zwillings are more expensive and are considered to be the premium brand, having better durability and balance. If the blade has the single figure logo, it is a stamped blade. If the blade has the double figure logo, it is a forged blade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top