JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad to help out! Wish I could join a forum this good every week.

Actually this forum does a great job of keeping the partisan political sniping to a minimum and I appreciate that very much.

That's the defining difference. Perhaps not coincidentally the people are more polite than on many other forums (fora?) too.

That combined with the local focus and it's a winner. I hope the forum steers steady on this course. Sometimes people start thinking if something is successful then they have to change it, and they wind up leaving the thing that made it good in the first place.

Congrats NF.C!

Actually this forum does a great job of keeping the partisan political sniping to a minimum and I appreciate that very much.

That's the defining difference. Perhaps not coincidentally the people are more polite than on many other forums (fora?) too.

That combined with the local focus and it's a winner. I hope the forum steers steady on this course. Sometimes people start thinking if something is successful then they have to change it, and they wind up leaving the thing that made it good in the first place.

Congrats NF.C!

That's probably the most difficult part of running this community, keeping partisan politics to a minimum and just focusing on the 2nd amendment. You can be sure we're going to do our best to keep it this way :s0155:

Dang it, I wanted to be the one to start the "500" thread!!! :angry:

You can start the 600 thread, if ya hurry. You should only have to wait a few days :D

Congrats NF.C!

Uh, Doc, I believe it's "fori". But it's been 30+ years since Latin class.

Just sayin', and congrats on number "D" ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top