JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Last of of my Parker folders and survival knives. These were part of a dealer collection I picked up years ago. Time to let them go. All are new unused. The only marks are handling marks. The smallest pictured has a spot of the finish pealing.
Several of these would sell for 75-100. So my price for the lot is firm. I have sold many via ebay and sm over the years and know the parker brand well.
2️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ tyd via priority mail.

WWI bolo US MODEL 1917 with 1918 marked scabbard.
1918 Plumb Phila marked.
Used and looks like someone cold blued the blade at some point. Was going to refinish for a camp knife just not enough time.
1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ tyd priority mail

Parker survival knife lot
New old stock with boxes.
These were part of the above mentioned lot and the reason I purchased it in the first place. These are all in excellent shape and only wear is from in and out of the boxes, and occasional handling. Boot knife pictured included for free. One of these in black, used, with no box recently sold for 200. Fyi

2️⃣7️⃣5️⃣ tyd priority.

Dets:
Whole lot 6️⃣2️⃣5️⃣
That's one hundo off!

I do not want to seperate. Sold in the lots listed.

PP ff or zelle. I don't really use any other online services and have been scammed via PP GS.

Over 2 decades of references on large 2a forum, ebay and local forums available upon request.

The only trades im looking for atm:
1. Early Japanese cold steel magnum tanto xii, or r1 military classic. Used is ok but abused is not.
2. P365xl with mags
3. P365xl kit minus fcu
3. Possibly a g43x pending package.
4. 10mm 1911 upper complete

Located in central Oregon
Will travel to the valley pending deal.

Now cross posted.
Have a Microtech ultratech NIB and couple old stilletos I can add for the right trade.

Thanks to the mods for keeping this page up and running.
Will donate membership to buyer of whole lot or $25 to the page once sold.

1000002240.jpg 1000002232.jpg 1000002231.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top