JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Just ordered on of these to see if it will run. I've sank over $2000 into another one and had zero luck so far. Hope it runs, will update when it arrives.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've handled a whole bunch of crap that came from Bear Creek....
Just sayin.
The only thing I've bought from the before was a complete upper that runs and runs. Yes, it's budget quality but if it works better than the upper end quality junk that I already have screwed with in this caliber for years then it is better. Just sayin

Everybody I know that has gotten a non-functional upper has either gotten it repaired or a brand new one sent free of charge.

Haven't had any problems with mine! And I'm absolutely looking at most likely getting that 17 hmr upper.

If it works I'm happy!

I bought their complete upper in 50 beuwulf a few months ago. It runs great right out of the box. No problems at all. Free shipping and no tax. I'm tempted on their complete Ar10 308 at $660 if you buy the upper ($320) and lower ($340) seperate.

Just ordered on of these to see if it will run. I've sank over $2000 into another one and had zero luck so far. Hope it runs, will update when it arrives.
Wow! Thank you for sharing that. Love to see it if it works great for you. Nice to see .50 ammo less than .458 SOCOM. ($1.50 to $1.90 a round or so)

Personally? BCA has done enough business that they have ironed out alot of kinks. Having American companies stand by their product?

I'm working on eventually getting that 16" 17hmr upper. After that think a pistol upper in 7.5" as well. I mean I'm getting mags for it too. Why not.

I own 3 bca 12.7x42 uppers no issues have shot everything from 300hp and a bunch of different round in between 400 flatpoint and no issues also have a 450 bushmaster upper no issues and a 223 Wylde as well no issues so I think they should work fine and at that price why not

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top