JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hoping I'm not out of line here. I have a Remington rollingblock sadle ring carbine. I believe I also have a bullet mold and a little brass, maybe five or six. My father gave me his old rifles and I had forgotten about the mold and other pieces for the Remington in the old shoebox down stairs. Here's where ir gets funky....The stuff is in SLC Utah! My home town, I'm in NE PDX since 1983. We go down to visit mom and friends just after the first of the year, I'll be digging around and getting anything else related to the firearms.

The Rolling block I have appears to be a .44, if I'm reading the calipers correctly. I'm figuring if I have the mold and some brass that that will help with selling$ the firearm?

I noticed in your signature line you are a collector, I am looking to sell the rifles I have eventually. I sold dads Mod. 1912 20ga Remington through Gun Broker and that seemed to go well. Most of the others are pre 1900.

If you have an interest in talking with me shoot me a PM and we'll arange a time to talk on the phone or? I'm not much of a typist!

Mike

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.