JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So $30 each? Why are these ones so expensive? I have some so just wondering if these are rare or something?

Absolutely outrageous price. Worth about $70 max.

I think this may be a mistake as556, I have bought 30rd pmags from this guy for $10ea and ammo at a decent price so I don't think this could be right. Unless there was another mass shooting today or something?

Magpul discontented the straight 20 round mags, and now they have a slight curve. As with anything that is discontinued; people tend to think they are sitting on a goldmine; but to each their own.

People are paying it, I think it's outrageous, but it's not my money, so who cares;)

Magpul discontented the straight 20 round mags, and now they have a slight curve. As with anything that is discontinued; people tend to think they are sitting on a goldmine; but to each their own.

People are paying it, I think it's outrageous, but it's not my money, so who cares;)

Oh, that's all it is? I will have a slight bend and save $20 per mag. My straight one's don't hold the bolt back when empty anyhow.

Meh... Capitalism. If somebody has to have straight body 20 round pmags, there's a price to be paid. This could be disgussed elsewhere on the Board, don't have to sh~t in the guys ad.

Why not just get GI 20s.
They worked for a lot of guys when the SHTF a few yrs ago.

Why, some even say Colt on that thingy on the bottom.

And there ain't any plastic involved that might melt.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews