JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Roy
State
Washington
Looking to buy a 5.7x28 die set.. cash or trade for reloading components..thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm not willing to sell mine but I might be willing to let you borrow it if you're needing it to do some reloading. I purchased mine to reload my bosses 22 Savage HP.

Edit (2/26): Mistakenly identified the wrong caliber (I was thinking of 5.6x52R).

Last Edited:
Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking (and I just recently read a whole lot of opinions on 5.7x28 versus 22 TCM). I was (for some stupid reason) thinking of my 5.6x52R reloading die. Sorry for any confusion on my part.

No worries. Prime delivery by the 23rd on both options. Good luck with your search.
Also good luck with reloading the 5.7x28. Unless something changed from a few years ago, it seemed like a really finicky cartridge to reload. Reports of real quick pressure jump with very little powder change and having to lube brass to get to either eject or feed) can't remember which). Made me decide not to get a 5.7x28 (plus ammo cost).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.