JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$725
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
With Christmas rapidly approaching.. I need spare funds for gifts for the family and regretfully I do not have the time or money to see this project through. Ill probably regret this later if Biden ends up becoming president as complete galil rifles arent super common these days.

I recently picked this up from a member here on the forum, it was a surplus parts kit, a home brew someone had traded him. That being said, its rough around the edges, but someone wanting to see this project through could have a great, uncommon 5.56 alternative rifle when its finished.

I had seen some of the issues when I purchased it, and in fact most of it seems relatively cosmetic (rivets need to be redone on both the bullet guide as well as the trigger guard/mag release area(s). Bolt does not look ground down nor does the barrel.
However, since I havent fired it yet I cannot attest to its performance, accuracy..etc. Hand cycling, it does feed, the bolt locks up fine (I do not have a no go or field gauge) and the receiver shows no rough internal wear. As stated in the previous forum members ad, the finish is just paint. Worn on some areas and could use a better paint job. No extreme rust on the rifle anywhere. Barrel and rifling look strong. Again, this was a surplus parts kit, expect that. Stock locks up very well both folded and unfolded. Aside from that I dont know much about galils, also I will not part this out.

Rifle comes with:
IWI surplus optics mount - filed to fit dovetail mount on receiver. Using wood and a rubber mallet and some light taps it slides on very well and comes off even easier. White dot on receiver is to center the mount over the set screw so you know its in position. Lines up perfectly over the top cover. These sell for about $100

*3-15rnd magazines. Cut down for bench shooting. Hand cycled fine in rifle With snap caps. Not sure if they'll feed in live fire as I havent got to that stage yet. Im sure they will. Surplus magazines are plentiful.
And
1-30rnd Tapco magazine

Pictures included in this ad have the circled areas Ive mentioned.
Scope shown in picture(s) is NOT included. No shipping, no time to anyway.
Located near Forest Grove in Oregon
Looking for $725obo

6 or 8" barrel .17HMR revolver
S&W 5906 or 4006
AMT Automag .22mag pistol
Beretta 950-B .22short (long barrel)

AB6054D0-C30E-43B5-8880-3FD63E9D9031.jpeg A432DAC1-67DA-4B5D-8DCA-C1D8D5FE2C26.jpeg 7D34A996-27C2-441E-8913-AA5A676D85E4.jpeg E652F5A6-2AFF-4449-BCAB-37A288C3D542.jpeg 5818CE54-9246-4E64-B664-23CB37CE6AFD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.