JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Everett
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have more than enough of these loaded so selling remainder of my M856 62g tracer projectiles. I have 3 one sold 2 boxes remaining of 150+ to sell.
These are not pulls. Some have orange tip some not.

$40 per box of 150+ bullets (8 extra in each box)

I am willing to ship all three in one shipment but there will be a hazmat fee plus shipping costs. (see note below)
From researching on this topic, this is what is requiring the hazmat charge. It has to do with the percentage of combustible material in the objects shipped...like primers! In loaded rounds or primed brass, no hazmat...shipped alone in bulk? Yes, Hazmat
!
Upon further research I have determined: Reason is that a tracer bullet requires a heat source to ignite the metal composition of tracer ammo. The tracer material is not considered combustible without a high heat source and cannot be ignited by impact. Since there is no heat source with in this package it can simply go UPS ground. If anyone has or knows different please let me know.
You pay the shipping cost to send UPS ground which comes to $9.25 based upon the 1 box I have shipped

For local buyer am willing meet anywhere in Snohomish and N King counties SOLD

IMG_3100.jpg IMG_3101.jpg IMG_3102.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have more than enough of these loaded so selling remainder of my M856 62g tracer projectiles. I have 3 boxes of 150+ to sell.
These are not pulls. Some have orange tip some not.

$40 per box of 150+ bullets (8 extra in each box)

I am willing to ship all three in one shipment but there will be a hazmat fee plus shipping costs. (see note below)
From researching on this topic, this is what is requiring the hazmat charge. It has to do with the percentage of combustible material in the objects shipped...like primers! In loaded rounds or primed brass, no hazmat...shipped alone in bulk? Yes, Hazmat!

For local buyer am willing meet anywhere in Snohomish and N King counties

View attachment 788662 View attachment 788663 View attachment 788664
I'll take some pm inbound

Bought a thousand pulled bullets a while ago. I have a bunch of them loaded up and tried different powder. They're probably one of the the least accurate bullets due to their inconsistency but you can watch them fly in low light for a mile (without exaggeration). Makes for a fun show.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top