JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These are all sold - Happy 4th of July Northwest Firearms!

5.56 / 223 once-fired and fully processed brass.
$47 for 500 or $83 for 1,000
(cash discounted price is $45 for 500 or $80 for 1,000)

(I know this may seem a little expensive at first glance. Check the price against Gunbroker rates for what this actually is. This is fully processed brass, so it is double cleaned, full length re-sized and trimmed to SAAMI spec, primer-pocket swaged to get military crimps out, and ready to load saving you massive amounts of case preparation time.)

223processedbrass.jpg

I've thrown in a few extra to make sure you have a full 500 / 1,000 of loadable brass.

These are pick-ups from a police range, so most (if not all) will be once-fired. Mixed head stamps.

Also, I can process your brass. Check <broken link removed> for details

Processing includes:
  • cleaned (twice) and polished
  • resized to within SAAMI specs
  • trimmed to within SAAMI length specs
  • de-primed
  • primer pocket swaged (to get rid of any military crimps if applicable)
  • I don't think it could be any more ready for reloading!
I'll meet in the Burien, WA or the Des Moines, WA area. Otherwise I can ship to you.

Details: I'll combine shipping for multiple lots. If you want more, let me know. Flat rate USPS Priority shipping for buyer is $10.85 for up to 1,000 cases, or $14.65 for up to 2,000 cases (Price includes tracking. Insurance is usually an extra $3 and paid by buyer if wanted. I can not be responsible for shipments once the Post Office has them). Orders paid by standard Paypal, Popmoney.com (free alternative to Paypal), Visa or MC are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. Money Orders, Paypal eCheck and Certified Checks accepted; shipment held until payment received. Purchases are sold "AS IS". No returns.

There are a few other details you might need to know. Please check my <broken link removed> site for details.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads