JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Used S&W SD40VE, clean, bright bore. I've put a few hundred rounds through it, and it's been really good to me. Some factory and some factory reman, different brands and weights, no failures or hangups. Good tolerances and very little play. Nice reliable little carry gun. The wife and I had a pair of these and already sold the other one, this one is next to go. Has steel guide rod, 20# recoil, extended takedown lever, Talon rubber grip wrap, and a custom backplate. It's nothing fancy, but it's kinda like the m&p refined for concealed carry and still takes 14+ rounds. Striker fire, no external hammer. Built like a Glock.
Comes with (3) factory 14rd mags, one came with the gun, the other 2 were purchased separately, but are factory s&w mags, + (2) 10rd Sigma mags
$250 cash, buyer pays transfer, preferred close to the Wilsonville area, but can drive. PM me here or text 5o3.84I.8884 if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.
View attachment 1765979
View attachment 1750475
View attachment 1750473
View attachment 1750470
View attachment 1750471

View attachment 1750472
View attachment 1750476
View attachment 1750477

Edit: reduced price and included extra mags and box
Interested in getting for a gift for my sister for Christmas willing to have transferred after Christmas if you are ok with that will go in her name she is a school teacher for estacada school district so transfer will be clean and clear

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.