JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg 4 Sale- .460XVR-8 3/8, SS- 75 rnds thru it. Includes 3 holsters and 100 rnds+ of 460 200gr FTX & 454 Casull 240gr XTP. Arthritic thumbs forces sale. So. Oregon $1050

Open to pretty much anything that is fair. Forgot to list that there is a Weigand scope mount (not currently mounted) that I forgot to mention in original posting. Weigand is the mount for X FRAME scopes. I had a Bushnell Trophy 1X on it for a while

View attachment 281323 4 Sale- .460XVR-8 3/8, SS- 75 rnds thru it. Includes 3 holsters and 100 rnds+ of 460 200gr FTX & 454 Casull 240gr XTP. Arthritic thumbs forces sale. So. Oregon $1050
. Hi do you still have your 460xvr 8 3/8. If so I have cash and want to buy it ASAP. My buddy bought one so now I have to have one. We have been shooting S&W 29 83/8 bbl since 1975. My name is Warren and I live in fort Klamath. My email is [email protected]....where in southern Oregon do you live? It's a beauty, I see the 500s don't move as fast. Hope to hear from you Warren 541-891-1072 cell, if I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you back. home phone message machine doesn't work

Hey have u seen the 460mag rifles, wow the cheapest one was $2799. They bring them down in price that will take care of the 45-70. Just like the old days 2 guns same ammo. 44 pistol 44 rifle, not no more big boy just moved in. Ya know I have read a lot about the x frame. The 500 is just one big blaster, accuracy wise, forget it compared to the 460. No wonder they are not a hot seller. Gone to try in a couple hours and wake her up for a ride.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.