Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

45colt Redhawk ruger $500

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by oldcars, Jun 6, 2009.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

The barrel has been shortened to 4.5" my a gunsmith, and still needs to be polished where the safety banner was removed to look perfect or use as is like I have, it's stainless with wood grips and has a low round count, also comes with a nice holester. I am seldom around a computer so please call 503-703-2874 for more info might trade for a S&W 45.acp revolver

2. oldcars

Still have it, might trade for nice Utility trailer, other guns, antique car parts,?let me know what you have 503-703-2874

3. Ahendri3

Ahendri3 Salem New Member

pics?

4. oldcars

Hey guys sorry for the delay, I just got the internet working! I am sadly, waaaay to computeretarded to post pictures but it looks like a low round count Redhawk with a cut-down barrel that needs to be polished out to look perfect or just use it like it is.

p.s. Thanks for the pics of the trailer but I am looking for one with sides.

Still have the gun might take an old VW project, aluminum boat, Honda 50 or 70, ????????

5. rudedog04

rudedog04 oregon-roseburg Member

trailer has slots on the side and back for side for example like the front side board already on there behind the box