JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
RCBS SIZER DIE
CH SEATER DIE

CH (it says sizer but it looks like it has a expander screwed in with a decaping pin on the end)

First I am not familiar with that CH brand dies and not sure if it is suppose to be that way or if some one put the two to gather (I got them at astate sale) but I was playing with the seizer die with the expander and it looked to be sizing and expanding with one stroke.

$20
or

brass for 300 Remington ultra mag, 45-90 or ammo for 10mm, 300 remington ultra mag, 45 acp, Winchester larger pistol primers, CCI larger rifle magnum primers, 40 or 10mm, 45 bullets or projectiles for reloading, or ??

Email questions or a phone number

Email at [email protected]

First I am not familiar with that CH brand dies and not sure if it is suppose to be that way or if some one put the two to gather (I got them at astate sale) but I was playing with the seizer die with the expander and it looked to be sizing and expanding with one stroke. Usually you have a seizer, an expander and a seating die

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.