JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking to buy rounds and possibly brass. pm me what you got and prices and we can barter trades sell out right or exchange services...and no not that kind of services.

filled my quota on brass thanks. have received many offers on ammo so might close this soon.

Last Edited:
I got 3 boxes Independance 230g FMJ RN. Since I paid almost $30 per box with tax, I would sell it for MORE. Call me a capitalist if you wish. I have bags of new Winchester brass. Same thing, a bit over $30 per hundred. I didn't buy any of it to make a profit. I sure won't sell any of it without some margin. So, now you have a source if you want a big heavy box of goods. Just takes money right there where your mouth is.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.