Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

45acp and 40sw

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by singleshooter, Jan 19, 2013.

1. singleshooter

singleshooter Oregon Member

I am looking to buy rounds and possibly brass. pm me what you got and prices and we can barter trades sell out right or exchange services...and no not that kind of services.

filled my quota on brass thanks. have received many offers on ammo so might close this soon.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. DoktorT

DoktorT Chewelah, WA Member

I got 3 boxes Independance 230g FMJ RN. Since I paid almost $30 per box with tax, I would sell it for MORE. Call me a capitalist if you wish. I have bags of new Winchester brass. Same thing, a bit over $30 per hundred. I didn't buy any of it to make a profit. I sure won't sell any of it without some margin. So, now you have a source if you want a big heavy box of goods. Just takes money right there where your mouth is.

Jaybo666 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Have a little clean 45 brass large primer, and some of my loaded 45, plus have 40 S&W brass.. pm or email mremor97367@yahoo.com

4. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

PM sent.

5. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have 2 boxes of Winchester jacketed hollow points. take $75 for both ro rd boxes.