JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SPF

New, never fired with warning tag still on flash hider.

16" Rock River Arms .458 SOCOM Upper with BCG incl. RRA free float quad rail.

This was a gift to me from a hunting partner in CA and we never had the chance to go hunting. Need to sell to fund other projects.

Pictures coming soon.

In Aloha. Cash. No trades unless you have an STG44 to trade.

(Rock River Arms: .458 SOCOM CAR A4 Upper Half)

Last Edited:
Missed me by a day. Ordered a barrel and bcg yesterday.

I'd be real interested in the ammo if you wanted to sell separately. Also, as far as I've seen it's only the 300gr HP ammo that was recalled. I don't think you need to pull down those rounds if they are 400gr. Have you seen other info?

Bryan

Missed me by a day. Ordered a barrel and bcg yesterday.

I'd be real interested in the ammo if you wanted to sell separately. Also, as far as I've seen it's only the 300gr HP ammo that was recalled. I don't think you need to pull down those rounds if they are 400gr. Have you seen other info?

Bryan
What did you pay? Cancel the order, they won't have shipped it they have a wait on everything. We can make a deal and you get it faster.

I have not checked on the ammo. It may be OK. I JUST WANT EVERYONE INVOLVED to be really sure they're ok with it. I will research better.

Sorry, I actually am big on diy and I'm building my own. I ordered a Tromix barrel and full bcg yesterday. He's got them in stock and said they'd ship this morning. Gonna be putting all that into an Aero enhanced upper. Should be pretty sweet. I could be ready for test firing as soon as late next week and so far have no ammo which is why I'd be real keen to buy yours.

Seriously, good luck with your sale. I'd hope it sells fast for you at that price. And do let me know if you'd part with the ammo separately.

Bryan

If you want the ammo it is 400gr and does NOT APPEAR to be on the recall. If you want it you can have it at $40 for both boxes of 20. As long as you agree to accept responsibility for it.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sold

New, never fired with warning tag still on flash hider.

16" Rock River Arms .458 SOCOM Upper with BCG incl. RRA free float quad rail.

This was a gift to me from a hunting partner in CA and we never had the chance to go hunting. Need to sell to fund other projects.

Pictures coming soon.

In Aloha. Cash. No trades unless you have an STG44 to trade.

(Rock River Arms: .458 SOCOM CAR A4 Upper Half)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top