JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New Custom Built ACT, LLC (from Washington State).458 Socom caliber AR Pistol Cerakote burnt bronze. The lower is a billet skeletonized unit; All ACT components are milled in house from solid billet and professionally assembled by their master gunsmith. Comes with a set of Troy Industries folding battle sights ($230). This AR has been designed and built in a particular way so that it is categorized as a pistol and DOES NOT require you to have an SBR rifle federal license/tax stamp. I purchased this AR pistol 6 months ago as an investment to add to my gun collection and it has been properly stored and maintained; I am only putting it up for sell because I am in need of cash on short notice. This firearm is still new condition other than the test rounds (5 rounds) fired by ACT after completion of the build, I attached a close up picture of a small scratch which is the only "damage" on this weapon. Feel free to contact with any questions at [email protected] or text me at 510-606-6685

PRICE: $1500.00 (you can save allot of money and 2-3 month wait by purchasing this pistol)

IMG_4138.JPG IMG_4140.JPG
IMG_4139.JPG