JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well i am about to do some side work and the guy asked me if i would take one of these for part of what would be owed.
it looks like the cylinder might have been shaved for 45acp but i am not sure on that yet because i did not know about this until i got home and researched it.
anyhow i do not have any interest in it so i figured i would check on here to see if anyone else would be. the only way i would be interested in taking it is if i could trade it for something that suites me more.
i would have posted this in the classifieds but like i said i do not have it yet and i dont plan to have it unless i can get something out of it that i like more.

the condition is about the same as this
Webley MkI .455/45acp Nice 45 : Antique Guns at GunBroker.com

Wow, that is a great price on a shaved gun. I paid way less then that for mine a couple years ago and in way better shape.

I see high asking price on these (at least when I was researching mine) but it seems normal selling price was in the $500-600 range at the time. Like anything else there are a few less common models that go for a bit more.

They are neat guns and were way ahead of their time. I just wish mine was still .455. I have replaced the grips since this pic was taken.

DSC_0012-2.jpg

yeah i have been seeing them for abouts 450$ and up. if i did get it i would want to trade it for a marlin in 45-70 if it is shaved. if it is unshaved i would want to trade it for a ruger redhawk 4" in 44mag or 454

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top