JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
well i am about to do some side work and the guy asked me if i would take one of these for part of what would be owed.
it looks like the cylinder might have been shaved for 45acp but i am not sure on that yet because i did not know about this until i got home and researched it.
anyhow i do not have any interest in it so i figured i would check on here to see if anyone else would be. the only way i would be interested in taking it is if i could trade it for something that suites me more.
i would have posted this in the classifieds but like i said i do not have it yet and i dont plan to have it unless i can get something out of it that i like more.

the condition is about the same as this
Webley MkI .455/45acp Nice 45 : Antique Guns at GunBroker.com

Wow, that is a great price on a shaved gun. I paid way less then that for mine a couple years ago and in way better shape.

I see high asking price on these (at least when I was researching mine) but it seems normal selling price was in the $500-600 range at the time. Like anything else there are a few less common models that go for a bit more.

They are neat guns and were way ahead of their time. I just wish mine was still .455. I have replaced the grips since this pic was taken.

DSC_0012-2.jpg

yeah i have been seeing them for abouts 450$ and up. if i did get it i would want to trade it for a marlin in 45-70 if it is shaved. if it is unshaved i would want to trade it for a ruger redhawk 4" in 44mag or 454

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top