JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$135
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
9 boxes with 50 rds
$135

SmartSelect_20200719-070624_Gallery.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just noticed that you are new to the NWFA sight. In case you're not familiar with the functions: a PM is a Personal Message. Click on the letter icon with the label "Inbox" in the top right of the menu bar to access your PM's - that's where my message will be. In that message I provide my phone for voice / text contact info and asked when and where you'd like to meet for the exchange. Today (Sunday) is preferable for me - tomorrow I'll be gone all day. But the rest of next week is good (Tuesday - onward). Thanks.

Just noticed that you are new to the NWFA sight. In case you're not familiar with the functions: a PM is a Personal Message. Click on the letter icon with the label "Inbox" in the top right of the menu bar to access your PM's - that's where my message will be. In that message I provide my phone for voice / text contact info and asked when and where you'd like to meet for the exchange. Today (Sunday) is preferable for me - tomorrow I'll be gone all day. But the rest of next week is good (Tuesday - onward). Thanks.
Thanks for the help. I updated the post saying sale is pending pick up. Is that how I should handle pending sales?

Yep. That's the most courteous way to let folks know.
If you check the time stamps (top left hand corner of the actual post / PM) on each responder's post to the thread, or their PM to you, you'll be able to easily set a priority order of whose next in line if the sale falls through. Time stamps seem to be the way folks on this site work with multiple people wanting the same item. I've found that to be the most fair way to do that when I've had stuff up for sale with multiple people wanting to buy it at the same time.

Anyway, welcome to the site - and community. If you stick around you'll find a lot of resources and great information, interesting conversations and a never ending supply of stuff to chuckle at. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.