JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling a 450 Bushmaster complete upper. I purchased this from Bear Creek Arsenal in January 2020 and since then have shot seven rounds through it. I have not been able to find ammo, reloading dies, projectiles, or other components. I like the idea of the caliber, but it has been frustrating.
  • .450 Bushmaster
  • 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel
  • 1:24 Twist
  • Carbine Length Gas System
  • 15" MLOK Split Rail Upper
  • no-name raptor knock-off charging handle
  • no-name bolt carrier group. I just don't remember if it came with the upper or not
  • 3 Palmetto State Magazines with single-stack followers installed and labels (picture shows a fourth magazine with standard follower for .223/5.56 so you can see the difference)
  • 33 rounds Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 450 Bushmaster 300 Grain
  • The forward grip is a Magpul FDE grip. I am afraid I may have stripped one of the bolts and can't get it off so it comes with the package.
Trade interests include 10mm ammo, brass, and projectiles. Would also like to get into a 357 lever gun and can add cash.

IMG_1148.jpg IMG_1149.jpg IMG_1150.jpg IMG_1151.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
[/QUOTE]
I am selling a 450 Bushmaster complete upper. I purchased this from Bear Creek Arsenal in January 2020 and since then have shot seven rounds through it. I have not been able to find ammo, reloading dies, projectiles, or other components. I like the idea of the caliber, but it has been frustrating.
  • .450 Bushmaster
  • 16" Parkerized Heavy Barrel
  • 1:24 Twist
  • Carbine Length Gas System
  • 15" MLOK Split Rail Upper
  • no-name raptor knock-off charging handle
  • no-name bolt carrier group. I just don't remember if it came with the upper or not
  • 3 Palmetto State Magazines with single-stack followers installed and labels (picture shows a fourth magazine with standard follower for .223/5.56 so you can see the difference)
  • 33 rounds Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 450 Bushmaster 300 Grain
  • The forward grip is a Magpul FDE grip. I am afraid I may have stripped one of the bolts and can't get it off so it comes with the package.
Trade interests include 10mm ammo, brass, and projectiles. Would also like to get into a 357 lever gun and can add cash.

View attachment 847103 View attachment 847104 View attachment 847105 View attachment 847106
I will take it if available. Can meet tomorrow give me a call 360-607-4201 Ryan

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top