JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
40 S&W
City
florence
State
Oregon
Zip Code
i have 2000 45 185 lazer cast bullets, 2000 45 cases, 1700 large pistol primers. want to trade for 40 cal bullets, small pistol primers, powder

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 1500 .40 cal bullets that I have listed for sale. 1000 are SNS coated 140 gr FP. Other 500 are Red River Bullets 180 gr TC. Haven't received any takers.
Perhaps we could trade straight across for 1500 of your .45's. What is a laser cast bullet? I live in Arizona so we would have to mail. I believe 1500 would fit in a @$15.00 if it fits it ships USPS box. Let me know if interested.

sorry for delay on answer, laser cast is a brand name, i am a little hesitant to send stuff as i fear i might not receive your bullets, tell me how we can do this where i can be more assured. thanks bill

I have used USPS if it fits it ships boxes (small box is around $9 and medium size is @ $15) I know 1000 will fit in the smaller box - not sure about the 1500. You get a tracking number from the post office when you mail it. I have done this with others. I send you the tracking number the day I mail your package and you do the same for me. We could choose the same day to ship. There is a level of trust required. I tend to believe the majority of fellow shooters are honest - Let me know what you think
Carl

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top