JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$12345
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Only missing one shell. No longer have the gun for these. Interested in trades for 9mm, 10mm, 300 win mag. Or if you have something that you think is a fair trade I will hear you out. I have zero need for these, might as well go to someone that can use them. But it would be nice to get something I can use in return.

45colt.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will be hunting until November 30 but I will be home after that I live in Vancouver let me know if you get somewhere close to this area we can probably work a trade

I will be hunting until November 30 but I will be home after that I live in Vancouver let me know if you get somewhere close to this area we can probably work a trade
I will reach out the next time I am up there after November 30. I come up there a couple times a month.
I am unclear on if yoy are only interested in the 45 colt ammor or some of my other postings as well? If you tell me what you want of the ammo I have posted, and what you are offering in trade that will let me make an informed decision on what I should do should I have other offers.
Good luck on your hunt! I wish I were so lucky to be hunting, and for such an extended period of time!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.