JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HK45c, goes everywhere that I do.

HK45C-2.jpg

Actually, the manufacturer of those pistols, Springfield Armory Inc., is a commercial company established in 1974 that has no relationship to the original Springfield Armory. The original Springfield Armory that made weapons (including 1911 pistols) for the US military was closed in 1968.

+1. I think everyone knows that. I need to learn to put more emoticons with my smart alec remarks to be sure people know that's what I'm doing.

I do want a 4" Springfield 1911 Loaded Champion though. :s0155:

You have a good collection there, however; IMO you are missing a very basic firearm!

You don't have a "barbeque" gun! May I suggest the finest 1911 production gun... the Dan Wesson line! Get an '09 before the prices for the '10s come out. Doesn't matter which one, Razorback, Pointman, Patriot, Valor...You will then be close to having a great collection. It will be your go to favorite!:s0155:

Will

I have a G21. It's kinda big for my hands.

Would love a Norinco 1911 to add to my stable. I posted in the WTB section but still have not had any replies.

I see them on Gunbroker, but would prefer to keep my money in the local economy considering it's already a Chinese gun.

I looked at a new Colt at a local shop and it had the dreaded "off-center spring tunnel". :s0154:

Everyone has a first post.So here's mine. The Colt should be tops on the list. How can you fault a design that basic and bullet proof? I have several in various models and calibers. That being said, my new love is a Para 12/45 LDA. Great gun and if wasn't so damn heavy it would be ideal.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top