JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its awesome, i think crimson trace makes a badass laser grip for this weapon, ifyou load that baby with a double buck shot, i'm sure you can get the enemy behind a drywall.

Don't have one-yet, but want one really bad, and not because I am a Taurus fan. They look like a lot of fun, and can be a good carry piece.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I have shot one and they're okay. Not a powerhouse by any means, at least w/410. Box-'o-truth doesn't rate them very high. Use 45LC for BG repellant.
Our fishin' buddy got one in stainless to dispatch large halibut at the surface, so no one gets a broken leg from a thrashing 'but on the deck.

They're pretty cool, but I think they're overpriced. .410 is kinda worthless (IMO), and not really that cheap, compared to 20 or 12 gauge. I think if the barrel was 8-10" long it might be cooler.

Bought Smith's version, the governor as an impulse/novelty purchase. As echoed by many I found it to be a "jack of all trades, master of none."
Sold it.

Had a friend who had one until.he ran some Buffalo Bore 325s @ 1325 through it. Got twonshots off before I t sprung the crane or stretched it. Wanted to know if I could.fix it, told him I'd just cut it in half with a hack saw cause it was toast.

Had a friend who had one until.he ran some Buffalo Bore 325s @ 1325 through it. Got twonshots off before I t sprung the crane or stretched it. Wanted to know if I could.fix it, told him I'd just cut it in half with a hack saw cause it was toast.
Lol.
I'm pretty sure the various boutique loadings state what guns can be used for their respective offerings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top