JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." John Wayne)

i love this im looking for full rounds i have not reloaded the 44 yet what do you have and what will it cost me :cool:

I never buy new 44 ammo. It is way too expensive and never as accurate as reloads. That said, it sounded like you wanted reloading bullets, considering the request for dies. Could probably get you started with some but doesn't sound like you are interested. If you change your mind, PM me. I have loaded about 25,000 rounds of 44 over the years and used them primarily for metallic silhouette competition. The cost of one box of factory loads will get you a set of carbide dies and you could load the ammo for less than half the cost of buying it, about 30-35 cents a pop with quality jacketed bullets.

I sent you a PM a while back about what I have to get you started reloading 44's along with where you could get the dies, but you never responded back so I guess you aren't interested in saving a bunch of $.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.