JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
900 rounds PRVI Partizan 240 grain JHP. Boxer primed, reloadable. Manufactured in Serbia. I'm going to be selling my Redhawk soon and have nothing else chambered in .44. The two boxes I put through the Ruger worked perfectly and packed a wallop.

This is my first-ever post after years of lurking on the site. I don't know the ins and outs of messaging, notifications, and what-not, so please bear with me.

44.jpg 441.jpg 442.jpg 443.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
900 rounds PRVI Partizan 240 grain JHP. Boxer primed, reloadable. Manufactured in Serbia. I'm going to be selling my Redhawk soon and have nothing else chambered in .44. The two boxes I put through the Ruger worked perfectly and packed a wallop.

This is my first-ever post after years of lurking on the site. I don't know the ins and outs of messaging, notifications, and what-not, so please bear with me.

View attachment 856226 View attachment 856227 View attachment 856228 View attachment 856229
hi, I'm interested in a box or two. thanks Rex 503-431-1016 call or text

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.